Using a right blogging tool for your blog makes your writing much easier and effective.
I am sharing a terrific list of blogging tools to make your blogging experience better. Whether you are a professional blogger, a part time blogger or personal, this list of blogging tools include all major tools to make your blog shine.
Every tool is helpful in its own way, I have organized them into various categories
Here is the Ultimate List of Blogging Tools:
- Google Keyword Planner: Free and the most relevant keyword planning tool
- Semrush: It is amazing for competitor keyword research. You get other usefull features with this tool including site auditing, estimated traffic etc.
- Keywordtool.io: It is a best free alternative to Google Keyword Planner
- Longtail Pro: Best research tool for long tail keywords
- Buzzsumo: Enter a topic or a website and quickly get social counts for the page you are viewing and most shared and engaged content.
- Google Trends: You can see latest trends by location and popularity, you can also explore trending youtube videos and search topics with help of this tool.
- Quara: Search any keyword, and get ideas for your website content.
- Headline Analyzer: This is my #1 blog post title tool, which helps you to write terrific headlines for your blog which drive traffic
- EMV Tool: Check the emotional marketing value of your blog title. High EMV will perform better on online marketing channels.
- Protent: Another amazing tool to generate content and title for blogs.
- HubSpot Blog Title Generator: Fill in the field with terms that you’d like to write about, and this tool will come with the blog post titles.
- Hootsuite: Amazing Social media management tool to manage multiple social media accounts from a single platform. You can also measure your campaign results.
- BufferApp: BufferApp is a smarter way to share any page you are reading on social media platforms.
- Everypost: Everypost is another popular app for blogger and internet marketers that manages multiple networks.
- Quotes Covers: Create appealing quotes images by converting ordinary text.
- ButtonFactory: With this tool you can create your own call to action buttons and use it on your blog to increase CTR.
- Vid to gif: Create gif images and share it on social media platforms
- Pablo: With the help of this webs app you can create images with text and share it on social media platforms.
- Canva: One of my favorite social media image to that helps you to design images of various sizes.
- Camtasia: It’s easy to record your screen and download it. Available with one-month free trial.
- Snag it: One of the best screen capturing and screen recording tool. Available for Mac and windows both.
- Audacity: a free multi-track, simple audio recording and editing tool for major Operating Systems.
- TubeBuddy: Best tool for youtube publisher and video bloggers to manage youtube channels. This tool helps to increase traffic on your youtube channel.
- Mail chimp: Email marketing software to send bulk emails and personalized newsletters.
- Aweber: Best email marketing software for bulk emailing with pre- built templates.
- Feedburner: Free web field management tool provided by Google. Add Feedburner Rss Plugin to your wordpress site or blog to send site updated content to your subscribers.
- Google Adsense: The best ad networking tool to earn money by placing ads on your blog.
- Po.st: You may not be familiar with this platform. You can earn money from shocial media sharing buttons.
- Infolinks: Another affiliate marketing platform to earn money from your blog.
- Unbounce: This site is available with 100+ unlocked templates. You can create effective landing pages for your blog.
- Instapage: another amazing landing page creator.
- LeadPages: One of the most popular landing page creator among bloggers and internet marketers. They have various collection of templates.
- Lauchrock: It is majorly used to create ”coming soon” pages. Launchrock is more popular among startups and business that are about to launch a website or new products
- Flipboard: Create your own magazine and articles and share. Combined your creations with Flipboard and share. This app is used by million people
- MakeWebvideo: Create whiteboard videos for blogs and get
- Whatsnew: Show your users new blog updates since their last visit.