Coffee shops have come a long way in recent years. From the functional cafes of the past to the artisan creative spaces we have today. While this is great for the consumer, it means coffee shop owners need to up their game to compete in the current market. Fortunately, creating an effective website for your business just got a lot easier, thanks to the options in this collection of the best coffee shop WordPress themes.
It’s a premium theme with a premium layout and is powered by Genesis Framework, which manages to keep things on the lighter side. Thus, achieving superb performance scores. The design part is stunning and is customizable thanks, to the homepage widget areas, supporting up to 4 widgets. The header area is customizable as well, and it can even be used to create a landing page. It is costlier than the competition, but the price is worth, considering the level of professionalisms the developers have shown in this product.
- A dedicated Theme Options panel is available in the Dashboard, which allows the webmaster quickly to bring possible changes in the overall configuration.
- It uses HTML5 markup to keep the graphics very modern and lightweight.
- The design is perfectly ready for the mobile devices, thanks to the responsive nature.
Buy Here : https://my.studiopress.com/themes/cafe/
Here is a premium product which packs 40 unique looking demos with an option to set them up with a single click. It’s a restaurant niche theme compatible with high-resolution screens, multiple web browsers, and latest WordPress script version. It comes with multiple visual variants for the Menu area, Header area, and includes 80+ page elements. For more customizations, the famous Visual Composer is onboard. It’s a Drag & Drop page builder tool, available with 23 custom elements along with the usual ones.
- It has a mobile friendly layout which is tested with Google’s own tool, ensuring the top-notch experience is delivered.
- Other than Visual Composer, it also packs Slider Revolution and Essential Grid premium plugins.
- It includes Font Awesome icons and hundreds of Google Fonts with rich typography.
- It also supports WPML, adding dedicated support for translation.
Buy Here: https://themeforest.net/item/sage-premium-restaurant-wordpress-theme/13575696
It’s a multipurpose ready theme but, the default layout is fit for the food and restaurant niche we are looking for. It can be used to run a website under food, recipe, cuisine, bar and restaurant niches and can even be used to run a fully functional blog. The layout is clean, simple, minimal, and responsive to fit smartphones and tablets perfectly. The package includes Tesla framework and Slider Revolution plugin.
- Tesla Themes developers have implemented built-in social sharing tools and options inside.
- There are custom widgets available inside and different areas like Logo, Header, are all customization ready.
- There is an integration of Google Maps inside and it is compatible with multiple web browsers.
- It comes with premium support and decimated documentation.
Buy here : https://themeforest.net/item/downtown-wordpress-multipurpose-bootstrap-theme/7466580
Our next recommendation is a WPZoom product, a developer known for its quality products in the WordPress realm. Everything about this theme is neat, clean, gorgeous and perfect for the niche we’re aiming for. The interface is customizable via a drag & drop tools, ensuring a top-notch level of user experience is delivered. The layout is responsive and Retina display ready which is another attracting feature as it ensures the website and its elements are ready for smartphones.
- There is a built-in Theme Options panel, featuring every tool. It is also easy to understand and thus, bringing changes is easy.
- There is built-in support for WooCommerce, keeping things ready for the e-commerce solution.
- There is a built-in special page for publishing Food Menu. It is well-decorated with visually stunning elements.
- It has multiple homepage variants which are all one-click away from set up.
Buy Here: http://www.wpzoom.com/themes/delicio/
When it comes to a having an online presence for your coffee shop then hands down Divi is currently the best choice. As you read on and check out the demo, you will see why I have made such bold claims, and I hope you agree. Divi is ElegantThemes flagship the and is used by thousands of webmasters all over the world. What makes this theme so unique is what you can achieve with it and with each update it keeps pushing to boundaries. Divi comes with pre-built templates to make editing and customizing your website a breeze.
- Recommended by most of the top publications including us.
- Want to create your web front in a language other than English, Divi as you cover as it’s translation ready and supports RIght-TO-Left display.
- Run your website with a peace of mind, Divi as been tested by Sucuri the virus and malware security company and have been awarded the secure seal badge after been tested.
- For faster customization, you can edit everything with live previews.
Buy here: https://athemes.com/reviews/divi-theme-review/#
It’s a product from a Power Elite Author at ThemeForest, confirming how premium it is. The design is the prime attraction here which is all food niche specific. It supports special features like parallax scrolling, with smooth buttery effects are also present inside. It also holds a built-in OpenTable system to let you run a fully functional online management system. Moreover, WooCommerce is also integrated.
- The design part is responsive, and it also supports WordPress’s live customizer.
- The theme is optimized for SEO norms and speed performance.
- The code behind is clean, and the content is ready for active translation on its own.
Buy here: https://themeforest.net/item/rosa-an-exquisite-restaurant-wordpress-theme/7920093
There are three unique looking demos inside perfect for running either restaurant, bakery or coffee shop. The layout is totally responsive to fit smartphones and is also compatible with Retina display featuring smartphones and tablets. There is built-in Visual Composer that can help you quickly come up with a unique looking page. There are multiple elements available inside to support this Drag & Drop page builder tool.
- It comes with 50+ visual elements which are specifically designed for the theme. They can be implemented via Shortcodes too.
- There is a built-in Restaurant Booking plugin that can handle the reservation functionalities.
- Redux Admin Panel is available at the base to power up the whole front-end.
- The theme is optimized for SEO and performance.
Buy here: https://themeforest.net/item/lacuisine-restaurant-wordpress-theme/15209010
If you are looking for a powerful yet unique looking theme, then here is an option you shouldn’t be ignoring. It is compatible with high-resolution screens and is updated regularly to keep compatibility with latest WordPress script version. There is also a Joomla version of the same theme. To stay 100% compatible with our niche, it features Table Booking and OpenTable forms which help in creating online reservations. The design part is kept responsive to ensure the layout and functionalities are 100% compatible with smartphones.
- It comes with cool visual effects along with some interesting parallax scrolling effects.
- There is also a Revolution Slider plugin included in the package.
- The homepage is customizable and features a drag & drop page builder for further ease.
- It is built using the latest Bootstrap framework, adding industrial level security to the base while keeping things modern at the front.
Buy here: https://themeforest.net/item/wordpress-restaurant-theme-resca/12124219
Are you starting an Italian bistros or restaurant? If yes, then Luigi is a perfect theme that can help you set up a super rich looking website for the same. It comes with tons of options to suit this specific niche and the customization options it packs are good enough to woo anyone. It does not just offer a visually stunning layout but also packs tons of functionalities to help the website deliver a complete package. It is also compatible with modern SEO and Schema norms in order to ensure the content is liked by search engines.
- It comes with built-in reservation functionality with everything available inside and ready to use.
- It can help you quickly put a Menu online which is customizable easily. Multiple templates and widgets are available to support the same.
- It has built-in forms which are powered by Ninja Forms plugin. It can even handle event booking elements. An option to export those bookings is also available.
- The theme also has built-in integration with MailChimp and also supports other email tools.
Buy here: https://themeofthecrop.com/themes/luigi/
Let’s start the compilation with a super customizable theme, developed by ThemeFuse. It’s built using HTML5 code and thus, a very modern product. There are multiple color schemes and customizable visual elements which are good enough to develop a custom solution. There is also an option to run an event with built-in support for the calendar. The theme also holds an option to import demo content and get it setup just like the Demo.
- The layout is responsive and also compatible with the Retina display. It helps the website to be ready for every modern device.
- It comes with Unyson framework at the base, keeping things lightweight, secure and totally customizable.
- There is also a built-in Visual Builder with built-in visual elements.
- The theme is available with two different price tags while there is also a third option that can give you access to all ThemeFuse’s products.
Buy here: https://themeforest.net/item/the-flavour-restaurant-wordpress-theme/8295484